£8 Adults | £2 Concessions (over 65s, under 16’s, disabled supporters and carers)
Tickets can be purchased from the Jackie Husband Stand ticket office at the Firhill Stadium on Sunday 5th December.
The Jackie Husband Stand will be in operation with turnstiles 40 to 49 open (North and South Concourse).
For any ticket enquiries or issues, please call 0141-620-4580.
Glasgow City v Celtic
Sunday 5th December
Firhill Stadium, Glasgow, G20 7AL
The expected forecast currently is that it will be bright and dry from 09:00. However, we’d remind spectators to wrap up warm for the 16:10 kick-off and bring suitable clothing for the weather conditions in Scotland in December.
We are delighted to be offering a Fanzone ahead of the final. This will open from 14:00 (held between the North and South concourses within the Jackie Husband Stand) and feature:
- Meet Santa Event (gifts kindly provided thanks to Fanbase, Scotmid, Glasgow City FC, and Celtic FC)
- Meet & Greet with Jo Love (Glasgow City FC) and Natalie Ross (Celtic Women) running 14:30 until 15:20
- Life sizes props such as a polar bear, penguins, and other Christmas Decorations
- SWF Apparel Partners, Miss Kick
- Face painters
- An exhibition on the 100th year anniversary of the ban on women’s football
- Live Music
Tickets provide access to the Fanzone and there are no additional costs for face painting, the exhibition, or the meet Santa event. Refreshment costs start from £1 with items costing up to £3.
We expect a high demand for the Fanzone activities. We ask spectators to arrive early, be patient, and follow the COVID-19 guidelines outlined below.
A member of SWF staff and stewards will be in the concourse at all times. If you require assistance, don’t hesitate to speak to them.
SWF understands that this time of year can be difficult for many. We’re therefore calling on spectator support to provide what they can for The Courtyard Pantry, including items such as:
- Cooking oils
- Diverse foodstuffs e.g Halal products
- Tinned fish e.g tuna
Most items will be generously accepted but please do not bring fresh, refrigerated or frozen food please.
If you’re unable to bring items to the game but would still like to support, please visit flourishhouse.enthuse.com/courtyard or https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/courtyardpantry. Your help will allow us to support those in need.
Spectators are requested to follow all Scottish Government Guidance around COVID-19. This includes:
- Carrying out a lateral flow test before attending the match.
- Do not attend if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Arrive early to avoid queueing (gates open from 14:00).
- Masks should be worn within the stadium and on public transport to and from the match.
- Contactless payment is preferred.
Please note that parking is extremely limited, so we recommend using the excellent public transport links to Firhill Stadium. If you are driving, we recommend parking on Panmure Street which is a five-minute walk.
When entering and leaving the stadium, please pay attention to all traffic on Firhill Road and be respectful of the residential neighbours.
A printed match programme will be sold at the Firhill Stadium priced at £3 each.